Software design and development
We design and develop software using the following tools:
||Name and Description
- C/C++ [C99 / std0x] using C/C++ compiler gcc/g++ 4.3 – 4.5.1
- Enhanced gcc: ccache  and distcc 
- Perl 
- Python 
- Boost C/C++ libraries 
- GLIB C library 
|Graphical User Interface
- QT libraries version 4 
- GTK 
- Version control: Subversion 
- Bugtrack: Redmine 
- Fully Automated Linux (FAI) 
- Content management: drupal , phpBB 
- Linux Kernel Development
- MagicDraw (UML)
ONA Team is able to develop new software with the following methodologies:
- Extension of the Waterfall model.
- The V-Model demonstrates the relationships between each phase of the development life cycle and its associated phase of testing.
- Including SCRUM and Extreme Programming.
- Iterative and incremental development.
- Requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.