Internet Engineerting Task Force (IETF)
Path Computation Element (PCE) Working Group PCE-WG
- PCEP extensions for GMPLS: This memo provides extensions for the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of GMPLS control plane. I.-D. draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions, Margaria. C, Ed., Gonzalez de Dios. O, Ed. F. Zhang. F, Ed., (Casellas, R., contributing author), Oct 2011.
- PCEP Extensions for Temporary Reservation of Computed Path Resources and Support for Limited Context State in PCE: This document proposes an extension to the PCEP protocol to allow the PCC to request the PCE to block or reserve the resources computed in a path request of a TE LSP for subsequent requests for a certain time. I.-D. draft-gonzalezdedios-pce-resv-res-context-state-00.txt, Gonzalez de Dios, O., Jiménez Chico, F.J., Casellas, R., Oct 2010.
- Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Hierarchical Path Computation Elements (PCE): This document defines the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the purpose of implementing hierarchical PCE procedures which are described in [PCE-HIERARCHY-FWK]. I.-D. draft-zhang-pcep-hierarchy-extensions, Zhang, F., Zhao, Q., Gonzalez de Dios. O, King, D., Casellas, R., Oct 2011.
- PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths: This document describes the procedures and extensions to the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.. I.-D. draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures, Q. Zhao, Z. Ali, T. Saad, S. Sivabalan, D. King, R. Casellas, Oct. 2011.
- Standard Representation Of Domain Sequence: This document describes standard Representation Of Domain Sequence. Methods and extensions / standard way to represent domain sequences in various deployment scenarios, including P2P, P2MP and HPCE I.-D. draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence, D. Dhody, U. Palle, R. Casellas, Aug. 2011.
- PCEP Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment: This draft provides the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of Routing and Wavelength Assignment (RWA) in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) I.-D. draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext, Y. Lee, R. Casellas, editors. Oct. 2011.
Common Control and Measurement Plane (CCAMP) Working Group CCAMP-WG
- Flexible Grid Label Format in Wavelength Switched Optical Network: This document describes the extension to lambda labels to support flexible grid. I.-D. draft-li-ccamp-flexible-grid-label, Y. Li, F. Zhang, R. Casellas, July 2011
- Generalized Labels for the Flexi-Grid in Lambda-Switch-Capable (LSC) Label Switching Routers: This document updates the definition of GMPLS lambda labels to support the flexi-grid. I.-D. draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label, D. King, A. Farrel Y. Li, F. Zhang, R. Casellas, October 2011
- GMPLS OSPF-TE Extensions in support of Flexible-Grid in DWDM Networks: This memo describes the OSPF-TE extensions in support of GMPLS control for flexible-grid in DWDM networks. I.-D. draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext, F. Zhang, X. Zi, R. Casellas, O. Gonzalez de Dios, D. Ceccarelli, October 2011
- Requirements for GMPLS Control of Flexible Grids: This memo describes the requirements of GMPLS control of flexible grid DWDM networks. I.-D. draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-requirements, F. Zhang, X. Zi, R. Casellas, O. Gonzalez de Dios, October 2011